LAS VEGAS, NV, February 9, 2017 – In an effort to make a college education more affordable and build the future of the legal profession, attorney Adam Kutner has announced the renewal of his “Helping Future Lawyers” Scholarship. The scholarship awards $2,500 to one deserving student and is open to all current and incoming college enrollees.
- Kutner Donation Helps Support Environmental Sustainability in Nevada
- Kutner Donation to Provide Supplies to Elementary Students in Need
- 2nd Annual Helping Future Lawyers Scholarship Winner Announced
- Kutner Donation to Three Square Will Provide 6,000 Meals
- Attorney Adam Kutner Renews Commitment to Desert Gray Matters 5K for Third Straight Year