LAS VEGAS, NV, February 9, 2017 – In an effort to make a college education more affordable and build the future of the legal profession, attorney Adam Kutner has announced the renewal of his “Helping Future Lawyers” Scholarship. The scholarship awards $2,500 to one deserving student and is open to all current and incoming college enrollees.
- Attorney Adam Kutner Renews Commitment to Desert Gray Matters 5K for Third Straight Year
- Attorney Adam Kutner Renews “Helping Future Lawyers” Scholarship Program
- Attorney Adam Kutner Empowers Youth to Stand Up to Bullying
- Adam S. Kutner Team Doubles Down on Catholic Charities Involvement
- Adam Kutner Donates $500 in Goods to Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada