LAS VEGAS, July 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Adam S. Kutner, a leading personal injury lawyer in Las Vegas, NV and strong supporter of furthering education for those in need, is happy to announce Christina Varela as the winner of his ongoing “Helping Future Lawyers” scholarship. Ms. Varela will be awarded $2,500 in order to help her reach her goal of graduating college and becoming a lawyer.
- Attorney Adam Kutner Renews Commitment to Desert Gray Matters 5K for Third Straight Year
- Attorney Adam Kutner Renews “Helping Future Lawyers” Scholarship Program
- Attorney Adam Kutner Empowers Youth to Stand Up to Bullying
- Adam S. Kutner Team Doubles Down on Catholic Charities Involvement
- Adam Kutner Donates $500 in Goods to Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada