LAS VEGAS, July 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Adam S. Kutner, a leading personal injury lawyer in Las Vegas, NV and strong supporter of furthering education for those in need, is happy to announce Christina Varela as the winner of his ongoing “Helping Future Lawyers” scholarship. Ms. Varela will be awarded $2,500 in order to help her reach her goal of graduating college and becoming a lawyer.
- 2nd Annual Helping Future Lawyers Scholarship Winner Announced
- Kutner Donation to Three Square Will Provide 6,000 Meals
- Attorney Adam Kutner Renews Commitment to Desert Gray Matters 5K for Third Straight Year
- Attorney Adam Kutner Renews “Helping Future Lawyers” Scholarship Program
- Attorney Adam Kutner Empowers Youth to Stand Up to Bullying